♥ Where the horse heart is. ♥
Equestrian Canada: Walk Trot A/B/C, Training 1/2/3, & First 1/2/3
National Eventing: Entry 1/2, Pre-Training 1/2, Training 1/2, Preliminary 1/2
Only Equestrian Canada tests count towards divisional and year end awards.
18 years and under: JR Division – over 18 years: SR Division
Walk Trot Level – JR & SR placed separately
Training Level – JR & SR placed separately
First Level – JR & SR placed together
Eligibility for Divisional Awards (at each show)
Rider must compete in at least 2 tests out of any one level division on the same horse, of which the average score of the best 2 test scores will determine the Champion and Reserve Champion of the level division.
Eligibility for Year-End Awards
Riders must compete in at least 4 out of 6 shows on the same horse, in the same level division, of which the average score of the best 8 test scores will determine the Champion and Reserve Champion of the level division for the series.
*NEW* Eligibility for Mid-Year Awards
Riders must compete in at least 2 out of 3 shows from either shows 1-3 or 4-6 on the same horse, in the same level division, of which the average score of the best 4 test scores will determine the Mid-Year Champion and Reserve Champion for the series.
· OEF MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED FOR RIDERS
· Shows will adhere to Equestrian Canada Rules and are sanctioned Ontario Equestrian Federation Equestrian Skills Development (ESD).
All classes open to horses and ponies. JR riders are age 18 & under.
· Tests may be called.
· All tests except 1st level and PR Test 2 in 20 x 40m ring, exceptions in 20 x 60m ring.
· Riders may cross-enter into first test of next level and eventing tests.
· Ride times will be available the Thursday prior to the show date after 1 pm on www.glamorganfarm.ca.
· If you are trailering with someone or would prefer a time close to another rider, please make note of it along with your entry.
· Entries must be submitted, with payment, on or before the closing date to avoid incomplete entry fees.
· Entries may be mailed, emailed, dropped off, or submitted electronically. Payments may be made by cash, cheque, or email money transfer (email@example.com).
· Entries close the Wednesday prior to the show date.
· Late entries upon availability and subject to a $20 incomplete entry fee. All entries submitted but not paid are considered incomplete entries.
· Show administrators reserve the right to close or limit entries for any class or division for time purposes.
· Refunds: Administration fees are non-refundable. Class fees and stall fees may be refunded with a doctor's or vet's note. No refunds will be made once the horse enters the show grounds, unless authorized by the show committee. Returned show numbers will be given and $5 refund.
· A $50 NSF fee will be charged for all returned cheques.
· Appropriate English riding attire is required by all. Boots and half chaps are allowed. Jackets may be excused.
· ALL competitors must wear an approved riding helmet.
· ALL competitors (or parent/legal guardian) must complete a Glamorgan Farm Riding Waiver and give the original, hard copy, to Glamorgan Farm.
· Stalls will be available for rent. Stalls are on a first come, first served basis. Stall rental includes initial sawdust and a bucket of water. It is the responsibility of the stall renter to clean the stall.
· Schooling of horses not involved in the show: rider must remit a $20 admin fee ($5 refunded w/ # return), OEF #, and Riding Waiver.
· Refundable Number Deposit: riders will be refunded $5 upon returning their number to the Show Secretary.
· Dogs must be on a leash at all times and must be under control and well behaved; disruptive dogs will be asked to leave.
· No smoking allowed anywhere on farm premises.